Scrum Master - Media & Broadcast - VOD / OTT
Scrum Master - Media / Broadcast
We are looking for an experienced Scrum Master / Agile Coach to support and manage all Scrum related activities, including sprint planning, daily stand-ups, retrospectives, and preparation for client demos.
Experience & Qualifications:
- *Streaming / media / broadcast / VOD experience required*
- Strong, consistent Scrum Master experience
- Passion for creating great Apps
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches: XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD, etc.
- Awareness and experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games.
- Supply chain, digital product fulfilment, order management, digital assets
- PMP, PMI-ACP, Certified Scrum Practitioner (CSP) or Scrum Master (CSM) certification desirable
- Guiding the team on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
If you feel you skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Tobie on *************
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960531566