Purchase Ledger Assistant
Vacancy Reference: GRP-BSE-ER-1304
Job Title: Purchase Ledger Assistant - Corporate
Job Type: Full-time; Permanent
Location: Bury St Edmunds
Benefits: 20 days holiday plus 8 Bank Holidays; AE pension
Servest's Finance Team are recruiting for a Purchase Ledger Assistant who will primarily be responsible for daily maintenance of the expenses function for the group, ensuring all documents received are dealt with in a timely manner. This is an exciting opportunity to join us, and really make the role your own!
Servest Group is an expert in facilities management, creating environments which enable people to deliver exceptional experiences to help organisations to be more efficient, effective and sustainable.
Our company is growing quickly, and that's where you come in!
We are looking for an individual with great customer service, and a can-do attitude to join our busy Finance team. Ideally you'll be a confident communicator with the ability to work on your own initiative and prioritize your workload in order to get the job done.
Main responsibilities responsibilities:
- Reviewing all expense claims
- Being the first point of contact for telephone and email queries for expenses
- Liaising with colleagues to ensure queries are resolved
- Making payments on expenses
- Completing monthly journals to ensure expenses claims are coded correctly
- Assisting with other month end journals
- Maintaining the expense policy
- Ad-Hoc general PL work across other ledgers
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Confident when using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Knowledge of Web Expenses, SAGE 200 or Access Dimensions is desirable but not essential
- Exceptional attention to detail, raising any issues or queries accordingly
- Can work on own initiative as well as working effectively within a team
- Customer focused, you will provide our staff and suppliers with a quality service and will demonstrate flexibility to adapt as priorities change day-to-day
- High Standard of integrity, confidentiality and discretion
- Outstanding communication skills - you will be a confident communicator, both over the phone and face to face
- Ability to build rapport with colleagues, suppliers and customers professionally and confidently
- Good levels of literacy & numeracy
- Demonstrate the ability to prioritise workload to effectively meet tight deadlines
The Finance team deliver outstanding support to our business and customers throughout the week, Monday to Friday, between the hours of 09:00-17:30, however, flexibility to meet the needs of our business is essential.
We offer excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisation that's proud of its' great people - We believe in the opportunity to recognise and share success. If you are interested in applying for this role and meet the above criteria, please email your CV to ************************
To find out more please visit us on *****************
Servest is an equal opportunities employer and rely on diversity to deliver on our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, nationality.
*** NO AGENCIES PLEASE ***
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960530335