net Web Developer
Nine Twentyarecurrently on the lookout for a two.NET Web Developers to join anaward winning digital design practice based inGlasgow. To be considered, you must have experience in supporting/building responsive websites using Umbraco CMS and skills in modern front-end technologies such as HTML5, CSS3 and jQuery 2.
Benefits:Open planned Studio office, Pension Scheme, Bonus Potential, Fun and friendly environment, Internal growth opportunities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The role involves building responsive web applications to high standards, customising current applications in line with changing business needs and thoroughly testing your work across many different platforms and devices.
Ideally you will be a web developer who is familiar with the full lifecycle of a web project, from technical planning to front-end and back-end development. You have at least 1.5 years experience working in a software company environment and you will be used to multi-tasking across multiple projects during the working week.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Asynchronous programming models
- ASP.NET Framework 4 and 4.5
- WebForms / MVC applications
- Software design patterns
- Writing unit and integration tests
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Umbraco 1.5+
- Experience working with and extending the Umbraco API (new service model, version 6+)
- Experience implementing responsive web templates into Umbraco
- Work in an Agile development team
- Focussed on performance and knows how to get the best out of their code
- IIS and SQL Server administration.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please apply today and Sophie will be in touch within 24 hours.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960527768