DevOps Engineer - AWS / Python / Terraform / Ansible / London
DevOps Engineer required for market leading Financial Services organisation based in London.
Candidates will possess a strong background within DevOps and possess as much of the following as possible:
- Extensive experience in scripting, automation and configuration in:
- Continuous Integration using: Jenkins, Git, Stash, Maven/Gradle
- Strong experience in using collaboration toolsets - Jira, Confluence
- Strong understanding of Linux based systems, operating significant live services in the Cloud using AWS, Cloudera
- Knowledge and experience of Information Security and associated governance
- Knowledge and experience of working in agile environment with practices like: Scrum/Kanban, user stories, BDD/TDD, Continuous Integration & Delivery, Pair Programming etc.
Fundamental understanding of Big Data and Distributed Systems like:
- Hortonworks Data Platform
- Lucene (Solr/Elastic)
To be considered for this role, please submit your CV in application.
We will contact you within 72 hours if your skills are relevant to our client's requirement.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960529359