We're looking for software engineers with expertise in machine learning and natural language processing to help us build the solutions of the future.
What are the problems we are trying to solve?
Our engineering teams work on several interesting challenges: improving information retrieval to move beyond keyword searches, figuring out how documents relate to each other and automatically determining what a document is about. We have millions of documents, access to one of the largest Spark clusters in the world and senior level backing to make a difference in the organisation.
What impact will this person make?
You'll help us rapidly prototype, iterate and deliver products driven by machine learning to our business; build understanding of the use of ML techniques and technology across our engineering team; and keep us on the intersection of ML research and practical application.
As a Spark Engineer you will:
- Build solutions to ML and NLP problems including document classification, information retrieval and building a graph of related documents across the firm.
- Analyse large data sets to develop custom models and algorithms.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or other quantitative discipline
- Apache Spark (2+ years)
- Solid Java experience
- Desirable Skills
- Experience working with Cassandra (desirable)
- An understanding of how to apply Machine Learning algorithms and Libraries
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960529746