Cyber Security Manager
Maxwell Bond are helping a leading retail client in North Manchester recruit for a highly talented and experienced Cyber Security Manager (CISSP, CISM) to play an instrumental role in building their Cyber and Information Security capabilities from the ground up.
It’s a great time to join this business, as they’re going through a huge digital transformation and the successful Cyber Security Manager can have a huge influence on the way the business operates from a cyber and information security perspective.
As the Cyber Security Manager (CISSP, CISM) you will be required to define, develop and implement the Cyber Security Strategy for the wider business. Assessing emerging threats, security best practice counter measures and regulatory requirements; having the opportunity to shape the company’s cyber security for their long-term future.
The Cyber Security Manager will have the opportunity to report into the board and other C-Level stakeholders, with the ability and proven track record of being able to influence and drive big Security changes throughout a business.
You will be tasked with
- Identifying key risk areas, producing & presenting remedial recommendations;
- Network intruder detection and prevention
- Web application firewalls
- Website distributed denial of service
- Email and data file security and encryption
- Deliver technical controls around data security strategies.
- R&D of Cyber Security emerging threats
- Develop & deliver Cyber Security Strategy
- Plan, direct, manage and oversee Cyber Security operations
This is a company who is heavily investing in their Cyber Security and putting it at the top of their priorities for 2018. The ideal candidate will be a Cyber Security Champion and Evangelist, with extensive experience across multiple areas including risk, governance and audit.
The successful Cyber Security Manager must have;
- Experience within a Cyber Security role overseeing cyber security operations
- Experience identifying Cyber Security threats both current and emerging
- Security related qualifications such as CISSP, CISM or other IT security certification.
- Good communication and senior stakeholder engagement skills.
If you match the above, please apply immediately or send your CV direct to Jake Adshead.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960528806