Ecommerce Delivery Manager
Eccomerce Project/Delivery Manager
c£60,000 plus benefits package
We are looking for an experienced Delivery Manager to join a busy Solution Delivery team. The successful applicant will be accountable for the delivery of multiple projects from Discovery through to Implementation.
You will be a team player with a flexible 'can do' attitude, able to adapt quickly to changes of direction when needed and demonstrate experience of technology delivery using Agile planning and delivery approaches at scale.
- Demonstrable experience of building teams based on agile or lean project management methodologies
- Proven experience of delivering technical projects using internal and external suppliers
- Experience of using agile and lean methodologies to deliver projects
- Full system life cycle experience including live service support
- Proven experience balancing multiple priorities and dealing with ambiguity
- Worked alongside Product Owners
- Proven experience in managing cross-dependencies and prioritisation
- Proven experience of managing project budgets, delivering value for money and forecasting need
- Experience of driving continuous, provable improvements and efficiencies in a delivery project
- Use of tools commonly used in an Agile environment JIRA / Confluence
- Experience within e-commerce/retail environments (e.g. customer-centric technologies such as identity management, Social Sign On, marketing tech, customer events, payments, front-end experience)
- In addition to supplier management you are a natural at managing a broad range of business and IT stakeholders to senior management level.
- You will be energetic, pragmatic (not dogmatic!) and able to focus and facilitate technology teams on the delivery of valuable product.
- Understanding of a wide range of project management methodologies and how to integrate them into different environments
- Qualifications in agile (eg CSM) and/or project management (PMP, PRINCE2)
- Technical knowledge of software development gained from either previously being a developer, analyst or tester
- Experience of automated integration and acceptance testing
For mor information, get in touch with your latest CV and pay expectations without delay.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960531785