One of London's most recognised FinTech businesses, based near Shoreditch are looking for a talented Engineer, capable of writing Infrastructure as code. You will be part of a highly talented team of technologists who along with the company are changing the world through financial technology.
The company is recognised for having operations globally and participating in trade missions (fintech) on a regular basis!
As part of a journey to revolutionise new technologies and methods, part of the journey will be a Kanban implementation through the SDLC. You need to be highly experience in DevOps features - Metrics, Automation, Culture and sharing as you'll be improving the continuous delivery build chain using a variety of tools.
- Maintaining and deploying web app's
- Python coding skills, ability to write Infrastructure as code.
- Commercial use of AWS or Azure (Both ideally).
- Automation Tools - Ansible, Puppet, Chef
- Containerisation with either Ansible or Kubernetes
Eye raising extras:
- MongoDB or Cassandra
- Interest in Machine Learning.
- Salary up to £90,000
- Modern office in the centre of London's tech scene
- Lab days
- Engaging, paired sessions, sharing ideas and innovating.
Click APPLY if you have the above must haves!
Sponsorship is not available for this role.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960531525