£30,000 - £38,000 per annum
A Weights Engineer is required to work on a full time staff basis in the Cwmbran area.
As a Weights Engineer you will be required to ensure that designs are cross-examined for total mass properties according to project schedule.
Our client designs, certifies and creates fantastic and personalised seats on a range of passenger aircrafts including First class, Business class and Premium economy class.
Weights Engineer - Key Responsibilities
- Support Engineering team to ensure that weight optimisation processes are implemented efficiently on a day to day basis
- Ensure that weight tracking documents are complete to a high standard and delivered ahead of schedule
- Continuously improve methodologies and ensure that mass calculation tools are efficient and to business standard
- Understanding of CAD model structures and ensuring they are enforced to ensure weights are accurate
Weights Engineer - Key Requirements
- HNC/HND Qualified or equivalent
- Good 3D Catia V5 background, training is provided if required
- Good understanding of Smarteam structure and procedures
- Strong mechanical engineer skills preferably from an Aerospace background
At First Recruitment we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That's why our Recruitment Consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates. We actively recruit all levels, Graduates/Trainees, Weights Engineers, Design Engineers, Managers and many more.
This is a superb opportunity for any Weights Engineers looking to work for a reputable organisation.
If you're interested in this position please apply with your up to date CV or contact Josh Howell on **************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960529319