Technical Support Analyst
Technical Support Analyst I - Portsmouth
LexisNexis is the leader in providing essential information that helps advance industry and society. We are a forward thinking, progressive organisation that provides Telematics and Insurance Risk Services, to the insurance industry.
We have a fantastic opportunity to join a highly motivated and customer focused support team as a Technical Support Analyst I (TSA I).
The main focus of this role is to provide excellent customer service, to provide a variety of technical support to multiple level end users in diverse technical areas. Support includes troubleshooting, researching, and training for proprietary products. Provide exceptional customer service and support through highly engaging customer interactions while following corporate policy regarding authentication, data security and record retention. You will be engaging with our customers via multiple communication channels: telephone, e-mail, using multiple CRMs.
This role is not a hands on technical server/desktop/network support role. This role is much more a service management role that provides LN Application customer support, requires the Support Analyst to be technically aware of communication protocols, database structures, programming, Linux/windows OS, troubleshooting.
This role involves a lot of customer correspondence. Phone/Email to understand specific customer problems, XML transaction analysis and co-ordinating testing etc with customers, attending or arranging customer conference calls when necessary with relevant LN stakeholders to discuss customer technical issues or participate in customer monthly service reviews.
- Accurately document all customer interaction, research and resolution.
- Acquire product knowledge to competently demonstrate the products and services we sell
- Assist customers with installation of product user interface and site navigation.
- Internal systems knowledge such as CRM, admin tools, website and production systems.
- Provide login, search, usability, and technical support for multiple proprietary products and services
- Provide high quality customer support to internal and external customers via phone and email
- Provide Customers with regular; as per SLA, updates on incident status and resolution.
- Train, support, research, resolve and respond to inquiries and escalations received from internal and external customers
- Provide consumer support to consumers questioning Credit File Footprints.
- Escalate issues to next level when necessary
What we're looking for
- Self-motivated team player
- Outstanding/Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Outstanding/Excellent Customer support skills.
- Professional and Positive attitude.
- Confident dealing with customers and consumers.
- Service orientated, SLA focused.
- Quick learner
- Understands Incident management process
- Excellent Written and Verbal communication skills.
- Troubleshooting Skills
- XML and SQL script knowledge a plus
- ITIL Qualification a plus
- Telematics/Insurance Industry knowledge a plus
- Preferred basic knowledge of database strategy, networks concepts (i.e. DNS, shares, privileges)
- On-Call (This is not currently on a rota but likely to be at some point in future)
- Travel – Occasional Travel within UK/Ireland – Team meetings/On Job Training (approx twice a year for 3 or 4 days)
At LexisNexis Risk Solutions, we believe in the power of data and advanced analytics for better risk management. With over 40 years of expertise, we are the trusted data analytics provider for organizations seeking actionable insights to manage risks and improve results while upholding the highest standards for security and privacy. Headquartered in metro Atlanta, LexisNexis Risk Solutions serves customers in more than 100 countries and is part of FTS 100, RELX Group plc, a world-leading provider of information and analytics for professional and business customers across industries.
LexisNexis is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960531068