Our client, a global leader in the insurance sector, is seeking a Communications Manager on a contract basis for the next 9 months. The role will be based in Fareham .
Part of the source to pay system transformation project. Replacing the full procurement systems and process of how they deal with suppliers.
Programme is made up of 3 different core projects and running until 2020.
1) Is around the process and operating model- currently in transition phase
2) Source to contract. System is being implemented across 12 countries-
3) P2P element once the contracts are in place and the procurement has been completed the payments to suppliers are management through a P2P system. This also incorporates the employee expense management system.
- Responsible for stakeholder management and communications strategies and plans for a number of large scale Programmes and associated projects impacting across multiple business areas / regions and SBUs.
- Provides assurance to Programme Manager and Change Manager on the quality, timeliness and impact of stakeholder management and communications strategies and plans.
- Develops and manages stakeholder and communications plans, monitors them for their impact, complies with and contributes to standards and best practice from own experience.
- Establishes good networks across the business to knowledge share, test what is working and apply best practice and learning relating to communicating transformational change to specific groups.
- Plays a proactive role in developing capability and confidence in using effective communications and stakeholder engagement to support transformational change both with leaders in the business and in the Transformation Team and with Communications Managers supporting change programmes.
- Experience within communications and driving these forward a transformation project
- Excellent powerpoint skills
- Experience in communications within a global complex environment. Understanding what channels are best to communicate via
Alexander Mann Solutions, a Recruitment Process Outsourcing Company, may in the delivery of some of its services be deemed to operate as an Employment Agency.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960528852