Java developer - Seniors and Mid-weights
Java Developers (Senior and mid-weight)
A FinTech start-up in surrey is looking to appoint both Senior and Mid-weight Java Developers on a permanent basis.
The company is building something special: a product that is on its way to revolutionising a particular area of the financial world.
They are building a talented and diverse team of top Developers to build their products for the market. They are rapidly growing, and work in a very unique and creative environment.
The company is therefore looking for Developers with the following experience:
- Experience building high-performing, scalable, enterprise grade applications
- Proven experience of writing well designed, testable, efficient code
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
- Experience in developing RESTful web services
- Experience with test-driven development
- Knowledge of relational databases & SQL
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases
- Prepare and produce releases of software components (knowledge of DevOps and continuous integration practices a bonus)
- Experience using agile development methodologies
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960528939