Progress Developer, 3 Months, Eastleigh
Currently have an urgent requirement for a Progress Developer, to be successful you will need the following:-
- A minimum of three years' experience in the development and support of business applications using the Progress 4GL and GUI development tools
- To be well organized with the ability to sometimes work on multiple projects within a given week.
- A track record working with other Engineers, Developers, Progress DBAs, Architects, QA, System Engineers, Business Users and product managers in solving new and existing technical issues
- To be able to measure and verify that new and old code has acceptable performance and scalability
- Experience and knowledge of administering and accessing Progress databases
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience please send your up to date CV ASAP.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960530094