Our client is a professional outsourcing provider of quality Paraplanning Services throughout the UK who are looking for highly motivated, professional Paraplanners.
They deal with all aspects of paraplanning (new money, replacement cases, including pension transfers), both personal and corporate. They also deal with protection and mortgages.
Regardless of whether you specialise in one area only, or you are experienced in all types of business, they would like to hear from you.
This is an exciting opportunity to play a pivotal role in the future growth plans of their business.
Key responsibilities and duties:
- To successfully contribute to the company’s quality objectives.
- Conduct product analysis.
- Collate and record accurate and relevant information.
- Prepare critical yield calculations.
- Prepare tax calculations.
- Liaise with product providers and insurers.
- Produce comparisons and illustrations.
- Draft Suitability Letters.
- Liaise with internal departments to progress cases.
- Build stong relationships with their clients.
- We are looking for someone who has extenseive experience in a Paraplanning role.
- The successful candidate should as a minimum be Diploma qualified, however Chartered Financial Planner status, is preferred.
- You must be willing to complete further study and examinations when required, and undertake further training and development in all areas of Paraplanning.
- Clients rely on us to deal with difficult and challenging cases, and so we need Paraplanners who are willing to take them, and remain committed throughout, the case approval process.
To be considered for the role you will also need to demonstrate the following:
- Attention to detail and strong focus on quality.
- Meticulous record keeping.
- Ensures all systems and controls are adhered to and updated as necessary.
- Requires little or no supervision
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to analyse information, make decisions and support with clear explanations.
- Provide constructive proposals for resolution of issues.
- Be highly organised and manage own workload.
- A strong technical knowledge.
- Manage conflicting priorities to ensure deadlines are met.
If you believe you have the skills and attributes for a role like this then please do send your CV details through to Lee Narraway.
ProCore Solutions Limited act as an Employment Agency on behalf of our Clients. We provide both permanent and contract services and this vacancy is advertised with the permission of the Client.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960529198