Solution Architect - Munich
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Provide expert technical support to merchants on suite of eCommerce Fraud and Payment solutions.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders in providing technical solutions for non-standard requirements.
- Provide guidance, recommendations and technical support to merchants and partners as they perform initial integrations to Pay.Onand ReD suite of Fraud and Payment solutions.
- Extend, update or modify existing integrations
- Ensure test systems are configured to support merchant testing and replicate the proposed live configuration.
- Support and provide guidance to merchants in completing Acquirer Accreditation
- Review merchant, 3rd party and internal functional and technical documentations.
- Provide prescriptive implementation instructions to operations personnel.
- Co-ordinate new customer implementation with the Customer Service and Operations team.
- Provide 4th level support to Operations, GIST and Customer Support personnel in resolving operational incidents and problems, across various regions.
- Work with Project Managers to maintain project plans and RAID logs.
- Maintain current catalogue of high quality integration documentation.
- Contribute to providing and maintaining an internal knowledgebase of technical documentation to ensure that all changes comply with audit, security and licensing requirements.
KEY TECHNICAL SKILLS:
- Experience with EFT Switches and Payment Systems.
- Experience with Card/Customer Not Present payment desirable.
- Experience working with TCP/IP protocols and network tracing an advantage
- Working experience with Microsoft Windows and Linux server environments desirable.
- Experience with eCommerce highly beneficial
- Experience with Web Technologies highly beneficial
CRITICAL PERSONAL SKILLS:
- Excellent communication and customer management skills
- Ability to document activities, problems and procedures clearly, accurately and concisely and to manage processes towards defined goals and milestones.
- Ability to effectively plan, prioritize and multi-task in a complex and demanding environment without sacrificing work output or quality.
- A motivated, pro-active, self-starter with a success oriented attitude, with the ability to lead and motivate other members of the Delivery Team.
- Ability to manage 3rd party suppliers to ensure that they deliver to defined Service Level Agreements.
- A demonstrated ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines, with a flexible approach and ability to travel where required.
- Ability to speak more than one language an advantage
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960532363