Church International have been tasked to recruit an experienced Android Developer for the biggest of Blue Chip clients in the UK. This role will be based in central London and will be part of the new Android Centre of Excellence. This is a huge opportunity to be part of the biggest digital and Agile transformation project in Europe.
This role is a key enabler in allowing the client to build an in-house development capability to deliver applications capable of operating at an enterprise scale with significant transaction volumes and data.
As an Android Developer you will be able to analyse and take business requirements, create clean and testable designs meeting both functional and non-functional requirements and facilitate team and technical direction.
- Passion for developing Android Apps using Android SDK
- Experience with popular third part Android libraries
- Enthusiastic about Agile Development Lifecycle including
- Possess a strong understanding of mobile architecture, patterns and principles
- Treat Espresso and Unit Tests as highly as production code
- Ability to communicate clearly about code and mentor others
- Protect quality via pull requests reviews and identify technical debt
- Help improve company-wide development standards
Please apply now for an immediate conversation regarding the client and the role in more detail.
Church International Ltd (CIL) acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. CIL is a committed equal opportunities employer. If you do not hear from us within 7 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, however we may retain your details on our database for future opportunities. Candidate’s CVs will not be forwarded onto third parties without their consent.
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the specified location.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960531746