My client, is currently looking for Press Officer for an initial contract o 4 months at their London Office.
- This role would be well-suited to someone who has already had Press Officer Experience working in proactive role in a University, charity or non-profit environment, or PR agency experience on similar accounts.
- Candidates will not be considered - with less than 25% professional experience in media relations; no national media relations experience; only marketing experience; only digital content and/or social media experience
- Looking for candidates with experience of proactive media relations campaigns and solid partnership/relationship management skills. Any education sector experience is a huge plus.
Purpose of job:
- This busy and varied role is at the heart of enhancing and protecting our client's reputation with key audiences through the UK media. Working in a wider media team of five, this role devises creative PR approaches to promote the benefits of learning modern foreign languages through the UK media, spanning broadcast, print, digital and social media. They liaise closely with colleagues in education, digital communications, and a wider network of partners and agencies
- Demonstrable track record in proactive media relations campaigns
- Experience working with and building relationships with high-profile media outlets and journalists
- Experience working across media needs for print, broadcast and digital media
- Experience of collaborative team working
- Experience in reputation management and mitigating external communications risks
If you have the right experience and would like to know more, please apply on line for further information.
Or call us on ************* or email us on
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960529459