Job Responsibilities Include:
- Define the architecture roadmap aligned to business objectives
- Propose the right mix of technologies from effort, cost aligned to client ecosystem in the solution.
- Articulate and express various solutions in their micro & big-picture form to the stakeholders
- Validate the designs and implementations following the laid-out principles and able to escalate the same to right stakeholders.
- Evaluate and recommend tools, technologies and processes to ensure the highest quality product platform
- Work with delivery teams to achieve the promised objectives in given cost and time constraints and keeping the architectural alignment intact and guide team in right directions
- Collaborate with peer organizations, quality assurance and end users to produce cutting-edge software solutions
- Analysing business needs and transforming them into technical designs, applying technical skills and business knowledge to achieve sound results
- Provide the AO (Architecture Overview) document for end to end project requirement including Hardware, software and technology required for the solution, their sizing and Physical, logical and network level foot print of the proposed solution.
- Leading the discussion with client’s architecture committee and Info Sec Board (security review board) to explain the proposed solution
- Review all the deliverables from third party vendors and make sure the deliverables are in line with requirement, best practices defined for the project and meets the security standards.
Required Skills – Essential:
- Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows 95/98/2000/XP/NT, UNIX
- Databases & Tools: MS SQL Server 2000, MS Access, Toad and Oracle 9i
- Open System: JAVA/.NET, Struts, EJB, JSP, Spring, JAVA Swing, UML, Microsoft technologies
- Internet Technologies: HTML, XML and HTTP concepts
- Experience on BPM platform (preferably Pega)
- Experience leading technology council is preferred (having been a part of one is mandatory)
- Possess deep knowledge on various types of integrations with legacy and modern and digital system with security and performance parameters well understood
- General insurance domain experience
- Presales experience
- Familiarity with next gen technologies like RPA, Cloud, AI, Machine Learning, Analytics etc.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960531035