(Data Centre / Asta Powerproject)
£350 - £450 per day (DOE)
Our client is one of the country’s leading construction companies. Together with their partners and clients, delivers award-winning construction, development and regeneration projects to the most exacting standards across public and commercial private sectors.
The company focuses on sectors where it is particularly well positioned to add value through its technical expertise, skills and experience. Our client has offices and sites across the UK which also operates in over 100 countries spanning construction, civil works, energy, services, telecommunications and media.
They are managing a number of data centres in the area that are coming to the commissioning stage so in need of an experienced Planning Enginer.
Knowledge, Skills & Qualifications
- Project planning experience within the construction industry, ideally within technically demanding facilities such as Data Centres, Pharma, telecommunications.
- Commissioning Experience
- Working within budgets and timescales.
- Degree in a relevant engineering discipline (preferable)
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Asta Powerproject and Primavera Software P3e
- MS Office products - MS Project / Word / Excel
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960528652