C# WPF GUI Software Developer / Engineer
Our client are looking for a GUI Software Engineer to join their Electronic Warfare team working on the design, development and implementation of new Windows GUI Software, primarily for equipment control purposes.
- You will be responsible for translating basic top-level specifications and functional descriptions into intuitive, user-friendly, easy-to-use interfaces.
- You will need to liaisewith hardware developers and other team members to agree hardware/GUI interactions and discuss GUI design features.
- Liaison with customers may also be necessary to discuss progress and obtain feedback and comments.
What skills will I need to be successful?
- Experience of GUI development using C# and WPF.
- Development of element level requirements and GUI design with corresponding documentation
- Code development and review
- Developing of tests, test documentation and conduct of testing activities
What additional skills would be beneficial?
- SQL Server
- Visual Studio
- Web technologies/front end design experience
- Code Collaborator
- Enterprise Architect UML
- Interfacing with embedded systems
- Git Version Control
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960533255