Senior Test & Integration Engineer - Manchester- £40K-£50K
Senior Test and Integration
£40,000 - £50,000 + Excellent Benefits + Bonuses
Our client is an exciting multinational group that are a market leading in the Cyber Security and Defence industry. You will be involved in all testing within an Agile environment. You will also take the role of lead on integration projects and defining test environment and tool requirements.
You will focus on software excellence as part of a team working alongside other market leading clients using and testing cutting edge technology. This is an opportunity to be at the forefront of the Cyber Security industry in a role that allows further progression both professionally and technically.
Your key skills should include some of the following:
- Automated Test tools such as Selenium and Cucumber
- Test methodologies and tool sets
- Experience of scripting languages Python , Perl
- Test specification development
- Test script preparation
- Virtualization (e.g. VMWare and Hyper-V
- Scrum / DevOps delivery model
- Knowledge of high level languages such as C++ / Java
- Experience of continuous integration
- Experience with Big Data Technologies
- Experience on Military or Government Projects
The ideal candidate will currently be DV cleared or will be DV clearable.
Feel free to apply if you never have held security clearance also.
If you are interested in the opportunity please apply by the link below.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960532105