Certification/ Compliance Engineer- Electronic Products
Certification/ Compliance Engineer- Advanced Electronic Products
£35,000- £40,000 + Benefits + Flexi Working
I'm seeking a Certification/ Compliance Engineer to join a growing and ambitious SME that develop advanced electro-mechanical products for harsh environments.
Working within the engineering department, you will take responsibility managing all certification and compliance across the company's range of products. You will be expected to review new product designs from an early stage to ensure compliance requirements are met, coordinating and driving all relevant activities, especially maintaining technical files and managing the sub-contract of 3rd party test houses.
You will also devise medium term strategies to cope with the ever-changing compliance landscape and deal with updates of directives and requirements. You will liaise with all areas of the company as well as customers, suppliers and sub-contractors and you will be expected to contribute to design, process development and the culture of continuous quality improvement at all times.
- Manage Certification and Compliance across all product ranges
- Be the main point of contact for all certification matters, handling liaison with notified bodies, suppliers and 3rd party test houses
- Verification of designs to ensure protection concepts are applied in the most expedient manner
- Maintaining product portfolio compliance to most recent standards
- Developing and maintaining company certification processes
- Developing design guidelines
- Ensure certification is achieved in a timely manner
Skills and Experience Required:
- A high profile Compliance/ Certification Engineer with at least 3 years experience and a good track record working with electronic product portfolios
- Strong knowledge of Ex Certification
- Knowledge of ATEX, IECEx, US and Canadian, RoW Standards, EMC, LVD, Radio standards is highly desirable
- Strong communication skills with experience liaising with notified bodies, suppliers and test houses
- Experience working with internal R&D and Engineering teams
This is an excellent opportunity to join an ambitious and growing company who are constantly pushing the boundaries with the development of cutting edge technology. The company offer strong training and development and a long and successful career.
How to apply:
If you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity, please submit your CV via the link provided and I will contact you shortly for a confidential discussion.
Cubiq Recruitment is recognised as a trusted supplier of permanent, contract and interim recruitment services to the technology and manufacturing sectors.
Our teams of specialist recruiters operate across the following engineering and commercial disciplines; mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, controls & instrumentation, embedded software & electronics, quality & manufacturing, product design and project, programme & operations management.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960530057