Accounts Assistant - New Southgate
Accounts Assistant – New Southgate
£20,000 - £25,000
Our client is a long established, professional estate agency operating in the North London area, and covers all aspects of the property industry from Sales and Lettings to Commercial and New Homes.
They are looking for an organised, motivated and ambitious Accounts Assistant to join their accounting team.
- Reconciling service charge accounts at year ends, produce service charge budgets, statements and certificates
- Manage multiple bank accounts, posting and allocating receipts
- Invoicing tenants, credit control and dealing with queries
- Processing supplier payments, invoices and coding them appropriately
- Liaising with Surveyors, Directors and external clients in relation to the financial management of the property
- Updating fee forecasts and target reports
- General office duties including telephone calls and emails, filing and administrative tasks.
- Experience using property management system such as Tramps, Qube, Yardi, Horizon etc.
- Must have a professional, friendly manner with good interpersonal skills
- Meticulous attention to detail and ability to get things done
- Must be able to work on own initiative
- Willingness to learn and adapt to varying challenges and industry dynamics
- This role requires excellent organisation, planning and ability to meet deadlines
If you are interested in this Accounts Assistant position and would like to know more please email your CV or telephone us on a strictly private and confidential basis.
Due to the number of responses we receive to our advertisements we are unfortunately unable to respond individually to each applicant. If you do not hear from us within 7 days you may assume you have not been selected this time - but please apply for anything you feel you are suitable for and thank you for your interest in PEAR Recruitment.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960531668