e-commerce Project Manager
My client, a British retailer whom are undergoing an e-commerce re-platform project are seeking a project manager to oversee and help with the implementation and integration of a market leading e-commerce platform implementation programme. The project Manager ideally will be well versed with E-com platform technology and would have prior experience moving/re-vamping e-commerce website across different regions. If you as a PM have technical experience within web development/management - then this will set you apart.
To be successful in this role, you will be a tech-savvy professional, competent in project and stakeholder management, curious about new digital technologies and have the ability to translate our company and customer needs into functional, innovative, appealing interactive web features which deliver a best-in-class digital experience to our customer.
what you'll need to demonstrate:
- Manage our development agencies and liaising with our internal IT team to deliver our web development roadmap
- Proactively manage relationships and integrations with third party web suppliers
- Plan and oversee a hybrid web development approach across our development agencies and internal teams
- Own and maintain the web development backlog, create user stories and defects following Agile principles
- Work proactively and closely with internal stakeholders to capture requirements, produce clear and concise specifications, challenging where necessary
- Translate business requirements into web features
- Agree and communicate timelines for delivery, for both Agile and Waterfall projects within internal program management governance.
- Prioritise web features ensuring they reflect commercial objectives and are of good quality and value
- Ensure the team develops and maintains high quality responsive website experiences
- Ensure all new developments are fully documented
- Create test plans for release UAT testing
- Work with the IT team to plan delivery of ongoing E-Commerce/IT project
- Manage BAU queries and troubleshooting for our E-Commerce systems
- Play a key role in all technical development across the business
- Identify improvements to development and E-Commerce processes
This is a really exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join a growing luxury retailer on their e-commerce journey - please click apply for immediate consideration.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960532031