Senior Infrastructure Engineer
Due to continued growth and an increase in workload we are currently looking for a Senior Infrastructure
Engineer to assist in dealing with an increase in workload and the further development and growth of
the team and the Firm.
We are seeking a motivated and enthusiastic candidate to manage and work on the design of various
infrastructure projects. These projects predominantly cover the north of England, centred on Leeds, but
will occasionally include sites across the UK.
The post is within the civil engineering team which is responsible for the design of highway and drainage
schemes for commercial, industrial and residential developments. Experience in road (Section 38 & 278)
and drainage (Section 104) design is required and you should be familiar with relevant design software
packages such as Micro drainage, PDS and AutoCAD. In addition, the candidate will have experience in
designing sites from inception to completion, including the preparation of FRA reports/drainage appraisals and incorporating SUDS in accordance with the Local/Water Authority requirements.
The candidate should possess a relevant qualification in Civil Engineering, preferably to degree standard. Professional status would be an advantage (such as C.Eng or I.Eng). They should be eligible to live and work in the UK and will ideally have at least 10 years previous UK based consultancy experience within this field of work.
The suitable candidate must be motivated and enthusiastic and will possess:-
- Capability to work independently or with the design team.
- Ability to effectively delegate work to others and act in a mentoring role to less experienced staff.
- Knowledge and understanding of current technical standards.
- Financial management skills in assessing potential projects and preparing fee quotes.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Previous experience in dealing with clients and attending design team meetings.
- Ability to develop and maintain client relationships.
- Commitment to continued professional development.
- Hold a full UK Driving Licence.
In return we offer a competitive remuneration package which includes the following rewards and
* 26 days paid annual leave, comprising your birthday, 22 flexible days, and 3 days fixed over the
Christmas period. In addition, 8 bank holidays are provided, and the ability to buy and sell up to 5
days additional leave.
* Flexible working hours
* Free on-site parking
* Contributory Pension Scheme
* Chartered Professional fees paid
* Enrolment under the "Simply Health" benefit scheme after 6 months service
* Childcare vouchers under the Busy Bees Scheme
* Cycle scheme
* Social activities
* Bi-Annual Bonus Scheme
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960529626