Reality Recruitment are looking for a IT Support analyst to join a major clothing brand based in Bournemouth. Based in the companies head office you will be part of a large IT team providing support to all company locations and assist in the maintenance and operation of the network.
As a IT Support analyst your day to day duties will include:
- Act as first point of contact for support requests received into the helpdesk.
- Manage calls and support requests received via the IT department
- Log all incoming incidents/requests on the IT helpdesk accurately and ensure sufficient information is recorded
- Resolve incident if appropriate or escalate to the relevant internal or external person
- Provide support to users within our retail stores. This includes the operation of all aspects of the till systems and general IT requirements
- Manage and create users within Active Directory, Exchange server and other Animal systems
- Complete tasks defined in the department's daily, weekly and monthly job lists
- Ensure backups are consistent and valid
- Ensure anti-virus and spam monitoring software is updating and current
- Monitor servers and provide regular health checks
- Install, configure and update software applications used by the business including desktop operating systems
- Administer the company phone system
- Check all log files across the companies systems and ensure errors are resolved. Escalate errors where appropriate
- Ensure that the asset register is correctly maintained and valid at all times
- Experience of administering a Vmware environment
- SQL server including basic query writing
- MS Exchange 2010
If you have a passion for technology and want a company to develop your career in then this will be perfect for you.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960530866