Solutions Lead Engineer
Solutions Lead Engineer
An experienced Solutions Lead Engineer is required to join a rapidly expanding client in Buckinghamshire to develop, architect, delivery and support complex business system solutions which can be standalone or integrated 3rd party offerings such as CAI, ROS, PSS, WFC, SmartLens, SmartPack.
Deliver Assess, Design and Deploy Services for large and/or complex solutions
Deliver complex business system solutions
Act as the "Go To" Person for the regional service delivery team for technical questions
Act as the regional "Go To" Person for OM and/or BU to distribute technical details to the regional service delivery team.
Presales: support selling large and/or complex Solutions
Prepare and attend meetings with customer/partner/3rd party service provider
Support technical responses to RFPs, RFQs, RFIs
Create customer documentation (e.g. presentations, Project Designs, Project Scope Definitions, Quotations, etc.)
We're looking for someone with outstanding customer facing and communication skills, someone resourceful, confident and creative who can be the 'Go To' person for our signature services and solutions.
* Strong academic background, ideally degree qualified in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or a related field
* Must have demonstrated track record of success in working in enterprise projects
* Must be certified or must demonstrate track record of success in working in the technical areas key to implementing our solutions such as WLAN, LAN, WAN, VoWLAN
* Must have in depth knowledge and demonstrate track records of wired and wireless Communication standards (LAN / WAN / MAN, etc.), protocols, networking data and voice
* Must have in depth knowledge of RF fundamentals.
* Must have demonstrated connectivity knowledge within major operating system environments using current standard protocols and the ability to propose and design cross platform system solutions.
* Must have demonstrated the ability to plan and perform major systems integration and test system hardware and software interoperability.
* Must have demonstrated experience in using proven tools and design methodologies to analyze, document, and specify complex network (WAN, LAN, WLAN) solution.
This is an urgent requirement with an immediate start available, so if you're an ambitious Solutions Lead looking for a new challenge in a dynamic and rewarding company, then apply today for immediate consideration.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960532162