Automation Test Engineer
We are currently working a leading IT consultancy looking to take on an Automation Test Engineer, to be considered for the role you must hold current SC clearance.
Responsiblities and experince
- Recent proven experience of delivery of test services into an Agile /DevOps organisation.
- Working within SCRUM and Kanban frameworks within multi-skilled development teams;
providing poly skilled individuals capable of contributing to the team beyond testing.
- Recent proven experience in working with the product owner to derive and deliver Business Drive Development.
- Recent proven experience of an open and collaborative working relationship at all levels with excellent communication and co-ordination skills when conducting daily stand-ups, team meetings, presentation and demonstrations.
- Ability to write test plans, test reports, test strategy and user guides.
- Good communication and liaison skills
- Providing regular status reports to the test and programme managers
- Identifying and raising project risks and issues.
Jumar is a highly-experienced IT recruitment provider, and we have been working with this particular well-regarded client for many years. We have built a successful reputation on providing high-quality candidates - not only with the correct skillset, but also with the right cultural fit.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960535077