Joining an Agile development team as a QA Automation Engineer you will work across the full technology stack collaborating with Product Owners as well as UI and backend engineers; you’ll contribute to planning for Sprints and work on a variety of projects. No day will be the same, you could be doing manual testing on tickets, mentoring more junior team members and working with Nightwatch.js, PHP, Java, Jira, BrowserStack, Jenkins, TeamCity and Selenium.
- Strong knowledge of QA processes for high traffic web and mobile systems
- Agile experience including being the voice of QA in all SDLC processes
- Able to mentor junior members of the team
- Excellent communication skills, a can-do attitude and the drive and talent to work in a fast-paced collaborative environment
- Keep abreast of new technologies and best practices
As a QA Automation Engineer you will earn a competitive salary (to £70k) plus bonus and benefits including 25 days holiday, pension, life assurance, private and dental medical care, subsidised gym and a “sports night budget” for company sports activities.
Apply now or call for a confidential discussion about this QA Automation Engineer opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960532932