Delivery manager (mobile network)
Telco Delivery Manager
A well-known telecommunication company is looking for a delivery manager to manage a portfolio of sites within the NTQ Delivery Work stream. You will be responsible for managing the suppliers to ensure delivery of project requirements ensuring delivery quality and timescales. You will also have the chance to influence, agree and drive bespoke delivery solutions to minimise network coverage loss.
- Support for the end-to-end process for a portfolio of sites within the NTQ Delivery work stream
- To provide professional management of the day to day activities ensuring that sites are delivered to the highest standard within the required timeframes, utilising suppliers to carry out the necessary works.
- Provide strong Supplier management and ability to challenge existing methodologies and implement best practise with key focus on Design, Build and Integration Activities.
- Ability to Chair weekly supplier meetings related to the delivery work stream to monitor and drive the progress of all sites within that work-stream
- Must have excellent commercial acumen to actively seek cost savings and efficiencies by innovation through best practise
- Manage risks & issues and escalations through the life cycle of the project through the governance structure including key external stakeholders.
- Responsibility in ensuring H&S obligations are met pertaining to the sites within area of management.
- Experience in the acquisition, planning, design, construction and legal telecoms deployment processes.
- Experiences in mobile network design and building (cell sites)
- Proven track record in leading and managing multi-skilled teams to manage projects within the telecommunications market.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with proven ability in managing suppliers.
- Competence in MS Excel and Word
- Clear and concise communication to team members, Stakeholders, Suppliers and Senior managers
- Strong planning and organizational skills to manage effectively in the face of change.
- Ability to create and provide progress reports concisely and accurately to relevant parties - management and internal/external Stakeholders.
- Understanding of safety responsibilities and company policies for the environment.
- Knowledge of budgets, estimates, contract sums and financial controls.
3 months rolling
max. 350 per day.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960526291