Voice Infrastructure Lead
An incredibly exciting opportunity has arisen for a Voice Infrastructure Lead to join one of the UK's leading organisations.
As a Voice Infrastructure lead you will help support our IT transformation and the development of our new IT Department. You will be key in building and establishing this team, both from transition of existing services from the current IT provider, to running the voice support function under operational BAU.
- Responsible for the creation of the Voice Support Team including people, process/policy and tools from initial green field stand up to Operationalise through to Continual Improvement.
- Leading the transition of all voice/telephony services & operations from an IT provider to an in house newly formed Voice Operations Team
- Responsible for support of Contact Centre telephony services from transition, into bau support through to transformation.
- Experience of working in a transitional multi supplier environment within a large-scale organisation
- Significant experience in ensuring that infrastructure conforms to architectural principles (e.g supportability, future-proofing, consolidation, standards and strategy.
- Demonstrable experience successfully challenging vendors on solution designs resulting in an improved product.
- Senior stakeholder management with experience of working effectively with all levels throughout the organisation.
- Technical expertise within a service and technical environment with a demanding, fast-paced environment
- Cisco UC Engineer, SIP, VOIP, LAN, WAN, Telepresence, CallManager, CUBE, VMware, ESXI, Networking & Security
- Cisco Voice professional, ideally CCNA and upward
- Cloud Platform experience
- PCI & GDPR experience.
- Troubleshooting, Diagnostics & Event Log/Management
- Network fundamentals (Firewall, DNS, DHCP etc. from a client perspective) (preferred)
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly by sending your up to date CV to Michael Coe at Michael (dot) Coe (at) networkerstechnology (dot) com.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960530470