Business Analyst - Asset Management - 6 Months - Up to £450 P/D
One of my Asset Management clients is building a new Business Process Management function and will be rolling out a BPM System. As a result they require a new Business Process Analyst to support them with the delivery of a number of initiatives and the mapping of 300 processes across the finance and operations function of the business.
The role holder will be responsible for mapping out critical business processes (300 in total) and modelling using IBM Blue works. You will be documenting high level business process maps to then work with developers to document the low level technical detail, ready for automation.
This role sits within the finance and operations team of one the business of the UK's leading Asset Management firms but there will be a lot of interaction with the IT team. Additionally you will also be responsible for supporting the delivery of a new BPMN tool to support the improvement to workflows across the business.
To be successful in this role you must have the following experience:
- Extensive process mapping experience, preferably with IBM Blue works
- Strong experience working with UML, Vision or BPMN2
- Able to document 3-4 business process model a week
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in working practises.
- Good Asset Management experience would also be beneficial or experience working for a Transfer Agency or Fund Accounting team.
Business Analysis and Relationship Management:
- Develop and deliver high quality documentation of their analysis and design
- Adopt a proactive approach to tasks given to them and drive through the change associated with them
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise those around them
- Work effectively to establish strong working relationships with key business stakeholders. In particular, create an environment where there can be both formal and informal communication.
- Ensure timely escalation of unresolved issues and early warning on key risks.
Although the role is predominantly focussed on Business Analysis, project coordination and management will also be a part of this role.
- Stakeholder management
- Develop detailed project plans that support business objectives.
- Able to communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely fashion.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
- Track milestones and progress, identifying variances from plan and ensuring mitigating actions are agreed and in place.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960527042