LEARNING COORDINATOR, 6 MONTH CONTRACT, SURREY, £170 PER DAY
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Learning Coordinator role is to ensure scheduled training programmes are delivered according to the agreed global standard process, minimising any potential risks and/or hazards, ensuring the silent running of all Group training programmes. To build effective working relationships as single point of accountability with internal and external stakeholders, in particular with the internal faculty pool and global internal business facilities
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF ROLE
Establish role as single point of accountability for allocated training programmes within own Region and other Regions outside of normal office working hours, as required.
- Application of standard learning operations process to all training programmes.
- Proficient use of learning management systems and other databases in support of training programmes.
- Provide ad-hoc on-site coordination according to on-site coordination process.
- Support business users in the use of learning management system.
- Timely and accurate communication on all programme related enquiries with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ongoing identification of opportunities for continuous improvement through relevant focussed projects.
- Produce timely and accurate status report updates to the business including data analysis/validation.
Apply NOW, with an up-to-date CV, for immediate consideration - please call if you have any questions.
REF: LEARNING COORDINATOR, JOBS.
Eutopia Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960528594