Security Architect - SC Cleared (Transformation)
Security Architect - SC Cleared (Transformation), Policing, Police, Digital, Home Office, TOGAF, Zachman, Solutions Architect, Technical, Design, Project, Programme, DV Cleared, DV Clearance, NPPV3, Security, Change, Public Sector, Government, Home Office, London, IT, ICT, Infrastructure, Archimate, InfosSec, Strategic, Strategy, ITPC, Training Paths, Competencies, Risk,
Our Central Government client is going through an extensive period of transformation. Much of this transformation is ICT focused. Our client has a number of projects and programmes where enterprise architects form a key part of the team. The aim of this contract is to deliver Infrastructure Architecture artefacts so that the client can continue to deliver its transformation programme.
The Digital Programme (policing) requires additional architecture resources to deliver the change programme.
The end users are police officers and staff who need high quality dependable information systems to support policing in London.
The immediate stakeholders are the Digital Policing enterprise architecture team, project management and senior management who need high quality analysis, design and documentation, consistent with governance, to deliver major IT transformation programmes.
Key Skills / Experience
- Have experience operating across a breadth of information risk and security zones, offering proportionate layered approaches to controls to help to maximise risk mitigation.
- Have knowledge to identify and articulate security controls to be applied during solution design and operation
- Have worked in a secure environment (public or private sector)
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to deliver on an outcomes basis
- Have experience of presenting proposals to technical and non-technical audiences
- Demonstrate knowledge of good practice approaches, methods and techniques for information security
- Experience maintaining technical security standards in consultation with other organisational units
- Experience of vulnerability management, liaising with other internal and external organisations
- Experience in engaging with third party suppliers on security matters and working effectively in a multi supplier environment.
- Have staff with formal qualifications in the InfoSec Training Paths and Competencies (ITPC)
- Experience in consultancy and advice on security requirements and secure information systems design at a strategic portfolio level
- Experience of information security reporting in line with strategy development and delivery in partnership with the business
- Experience of meeting security compliance and code of connection requirements
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960535069