Assistant Management Accountant
Robert Half are recruiting on behalf of a UK wide recognised SME business based in the Trafford Park area. This is a temporary to permanent opportunity for a progressive and dynamic individual! Massive career prospects with an outstanding and competitive salary/benefits package.
This is a temporary to permanent opportunity within their busy finance team. You will be working amongst a close team of 6, reporting directly into the management accountant you will be responsible but not limited to the following duties:*
- Work closely with the management accountant to assist with business projects
- Process of UK and multi-currency invoices
- Bank reconciliations
- Query resolutions
- Managing companies aged debt profile
- Intercompany journals
- Visiting clients with the management accountant during projects
- Ad-hoc duties
The successful candidate will be a progressive character and have a passion to progress within management accounts. The below traits are desirable.
- Working on own initiative
- Working knowledge of the relationship of Accounts Payable with the General Ledger and P&L Accounts.
- Liaising with area offices and contract managers and generally provide a service to the buyers and operational teams.
- Ability to maintain accurate and timely records and reports.
- Work to strict deadlines and control workflow accordingly.
- Part qualified
- Have strong verbal communication skills to communicate at all levels.
- Strong Excel skills
Working for a SME business based in the Trafford Park area with a fantastic turnover. This is an excellent opportunity to get a FTSE listed business and big company exposure on the CV.
Salary & Benefits
A competitive salary paying up to £25,000 - £27,000 with on-site parking and a canteen on site
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following ******************************************-statement
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960530695