Front End Web Developer
Our Digital Marketing client are recruiting for a Front End Developer to join their digital team. Working across 5 primary sectors you will get exposure to a variety of industries and work closely with some high profile clients. Our client is a highly creative and forward thinking Digital and Marketing Agency, their work culture allows individuals to thrive, the Front End Developer will
be expected to be forthcoming with ideas and take responsibility for the 360 life-cycle of their work.
As the Front End Developer you will be treated as a subject matter expert, assisting and advising key stakeholders throughout the projects. In return you will get the opportunity to be part of a leading local agency going through a key growth period, where success is shared and rewarded.
• Excellent HTML & CSS/SCSS
• Coding valid HTML/HTML5 and CSS mark-up
• Developing cross-browser and cross-platform compatible responsive solutions
• CMS Systems including WordPress
• Good understanding of Web Accessibility and security
• Good understanding of version control, JQuery, Woo Commerce & SASS
• Experience with AJAX Experience, Bootstrap and developing for mobile
• Drupal, Joomla, Magento is a bonus
• Skills in Adobe Creative Suite
• Any experience with back-end development would be highly beneficial but not mandatory
To discuss this role in more detail, please submit your application and get in touch with Sophie Sanderson at Hewitt Britton who is managing the recruitment process on behalf of the client.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960532503