FEU Fleet Technician
Are you looking for a new role as a FEU Fleet Technician? Do you want to work for a leading OEM? If the answer is yes, this role is for you!
The FEU Fleet Technician will be required to support daily FEU Fleet operations and is expected to liaise with internal Customers at all levels to interpret fault conditions for accurate and timely diagnosis.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
With reference to work planning sheets / engineering work sheets and supervisor's instructions:
- Carry out safety checks, servicing & maintenance FEU fleet vehicles.
- Prepare vehicles for evaluation and testing.
- Work and support FEU activities on and off site as required.
- Manufacture /sub-assembly of relevant components from drawings
- Carry out RIS updates on pre-production cars
- Carry out Warranty work on fleet as required
- Adhere to company safety, housekeeping and discipline standards
- Ability to work with drawings / specification data to carry out territory conversions
- Identify, by means of ECMS any improvements to or mismatches of parts or operations that will assist in both product and /or process quality improvements.
- Storage of controlled substances / components safely in correct location(s).
- Support quality, productivity and process improvements initiatives e.g. Kaizan, 6 Sigma and PPS initiatives.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Completion of an appropriate automotive apprenticeship (or equivalent) and relevant experience.
- Ability to read, interpret and work to engineering drawings /process sheets.
- Good communication skills and a general understanding of computers.
- Clean Driving Licence
- Candidates should be aware that they might be required to work away from base (e.g. at another plant or abroad) for short periods of time.
If this role is of interest to yourself, and matches your skills sets and experience then please click apply below to submit your CV. Please ensure your up to date contact details are on your CV before applying.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960530848