Lead ReactJS Developer - £80,000 per annum
An exciting London-based start-up, changing the way people give and get help, both at work and in life. Their platform empowers people to ask questions and give bite-sized advice to others.
The client can gain valuable talent insights into their workforce, from trending topics to workplace sentiment, improving talent and culture decisions through data. Their product is state-of-the-art and enables business' to drive forward and 1 unit and build ROI
Looking for an experienced React engineer to join our small team of engineers. You will work alongside some brilliant backend and mobile developers to extend and improve offerings on the web, building beautiful and engaging experiences across desktop and mobile. From our office, you will help us build quality technical solutions to meaningful problems.
- Deep understanding of HTML5 & CSS, preferably with LESS or Sass
- Unit & integration testing experience, preferably with Selenium & TestNG
- Previous usage of Amazon Web Services for hosting applications
- You are comfortable with Agile processes, and can model data structures & algorithms from user stories
- Excellent communication skills, and a team-player attitude. We win together
You can be sure of a competitive salary, stock options, and a fun office environment. They practice what they preach, and cares about building a workplace which is open, inclusive, and diverse.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960526681