Finance & Commerce Assistant
Are you minimum AAT Level 1 qualified?
Are you proficient in Microsoft Office packages?
Are you reliable, punctual and highly motivated?
Then I want to hear from you!
I am currently assisting a reputable company in the Frome area, in their search for a Finance and Commerce Assistant to join their team. This is a full time role working Monday – Friday with an annual salary DOE.
Main duties include but are not restricted to:
- Controlling all Accounts work as necessary on overheads, sales and purchases
- Assisting in the control of purchase ledgers
- Administering petty cash
- Controlling staff expenses with the use of spreadsheets
- Maintaining clocking in cards
- Undertaking secretarial duties for the Commercial Director, including screening all calls
- Prepare all documents for the Commercial Director ready for any meetings
- Booking of travel
- General office administration
- Keep a log of all staff vehicle information i.e. MOT, insurance etc.
Candidates are expected to have experience in a similar role.
If you would like more information, please call Louise on ************
The Red Berry team always review and process job applications swiftly as possible. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you’ve not heard from us within 7 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful, but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960532846