Enterprise Architect - OSS/BSS
Mosaic Island, a leading digital business transformation consultancy, are working with numerous customers in the Telecoms and Media sectors.
We are currently working on one particularly exciting and high-profile programme of work which aims to deliver business transformation in a number of areas of our customer's business.
As a result, we are looking for a number of Enterprise Architects with good OSS/BSS experience with a strong Telecoms background to work in our wider delivery team.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Enterprise Architecture
- Broad/deep telco knowledge
- Coverage for all of BSS and OSS between the team (e.g. Order Management, CRM, Billing, Service Provisioning, Mediation, Network Management, Fault Management)
- Ability to communicate and influence at senior business and technical level (CxO, SI’s etc)
- Able to work with a very limited ‘business’ community/start-up
- Able (and comfortable) making design decisions based on experience rather than defined requirements
- Self-starting, quick thinking…
We are paying competitive rates for this role with the opportunity to work on an exciting cutting-edge consultancy engagement on a long-term basis. The role will be based in West London and will require travel to US for at least a week each month.
Mosaic Island is an equal opportunity employer and is determined to ensure that no applicant or Employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements, which cannot be shown to be justifiable.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960534855