Trust Administrator - Central London
An exceptional legal practice with multiple offices in the UK and internationally are seeking an ambitious, motivated Legal Administrator to join their reputable Private Client team in their London office.
This is an outstanding opening for an experienced Private Client Administrator to join the successful team, working alongside highly accredited experts dealing with a variety of Private Client matters.
Duties will include:
- Assisting with a range of matters to include Wills, Trust, Tax and Probate
- Attending to clients regularly
- Assisting with general administration of Deputyship, Power of attorney and Guardianship
- Drafting IHT returns and a range of legal documentation and deeds
- Carrying out all typing duties as necessary
- Effectively using the firm's case management system
- Experience within Tax and Trusts essential
- Digital dictation
- Legal administration experience essential
- Positive attitude towards your work and team
- Excellent communication skills
The firm offer competitive salaries and incomparable employee benefits. In addition, progression is encouraged.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960526493