Desktop Support Analyst
Desktop Support Analyst - Permanent
- My client is looking for a desktop support analyst to diagnose and resolve hardware and software faults as defined in internal SLA agreements. Monitor Service Now queues and work closely with other IT support teams to ensure efficient support levels in line with current SLA. Ensure customers are kept updated on the progress of their call.
- The desktop support analyst will support the installation and configuration of new equipment and software. Upgrade and rebuild existing systems using standard build process.
- Moves and Changes: Ad hoc and Planned relocations of IT equipment
- The ongoing update of additions, deletions and movement of IT equipment asset registers for Hardware and Mobile Devices.
- To carry out any other reasonable instruction as directed by the UK Deskside Support Lead.
Desktop Support Analyst requirements
Must be proficient in the following:
- Supporting Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 10
- Mobile Device Configuration and Support of Android/IOS devices
- Supporting Microsoft Office 365 and Skype for Business Client installations
- Supporting Computers in a MS Active Directory Environment
- Building and Configuring Computers using Microsoft SCCM 2012
- Supporting and Configuring Hewlett Packard and Dell Desktops and Laptops
- Support and configuring Hewlett Packard Printers and Multi-Functional Devices
- Support of PC peripherals
- Ideally have some experience in support of Apple Mac OS utilizing Casper JSS.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960531679