Do you want to become an accountant?
I am currently recruiting trainee accountants for this huge multinational firm based in Warrington. This business is undergoing significant growth and is now looking for enthusiastic, driven and talented individuals to join the finance team at an entry level.
This position will include full training, support, and regular performance reviews.
You will report directly to the Financial Controller to maximise exposure in the following tasks;
- Management accounts tasks - Allocation journals, balance sheet reconciliations, monthly reports etc.
- Wide variety of accounts tasks for full exposure and training.
- Maintenance of inter-company accounts.
- Preparation of monthly packs for UK management, and assisting with monthly VAT and tax tasks.
- Supporting wider business with monthly reports.
The ideal applicant will be;
- Finance/Accounting graduate OR AAT or CIMA (entry-level) student OR Working in an entry-level transactional role.
- Strong desire to build a career in accounting and to train to become a fully-fledged accountant.
- Good excel skills absolutely essential.
- Access to own vehicle (due to location).
- Strong English and Maths skills.
1 billion turnover, rapidly expanding, multinational services firm. Based in Warrington, you will need access to a vehicle to reach the site.
Salary & Benefits
Salary up to £18,500, on-site parking.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: ************************************-statement
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960534389