Business Intelligence Developer
Location - Nottingham
Salary - £38,000 to £45,000
A large, national company are looking for BI Developer to join the team. This key position will help the companies BI solutions including ETL and Data Warehousing and analytics Solutions. The company are committed to a very large programme of change which includes a new BI capability. You will be supporting a new approach in a rapidly changing market as well and keeping all reporting and BI solutions up to date with continuous improvement.
- Undertake the design, development and maintenance of the enterprise data warehouse including the definition of dimensions, cube calculations, implementation of data security and the integration with BI analytics tools and reporting.
- You will also be required to design, develop and maintain all reporting, BI tools and dashboards and collaborate in definition, communication and governance of the data architecture
- Liaising with different teams and colleagues in the IT department to deliver solutions which implement the data architecture
- Be involved in daily scrums and gathering requirements when needed. Produce documentation and concise technical information.
- Train IT technical and support teams in relevant aspects of new solutions and make sure you a promoting, encouraging and supporting best practice.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft technologies including; SSAS, SSIS, SSRS, TSQL
- Experience of developing and maintain enterprise BI solutions
- You will have had previous experience of delivering successful BI solutions
- Have a proven track record of delivering projects on time with strong organisational and task management skills
- Any other experience in Power BI, BIML or any other BI tools will be beneficial
- Strong team building skills and able to work with multiple teams
- Strong attention to detail and effectively prioritise your work load
The company take pride in developing their employees both technically and progressively. They also offer a competitive salary and some great benefits.
We are in the process of arranging interviews for the next coming week, so if you are of interest then please do not hesitate to contact Kim Roe of Vantage Consulting on ************ or send an updated CV
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960533634