Brand Manager – Luxury Brand – London
Our client is currently looking for a Brand Manager to join their company for a 9-12 month contract. They are looking for someone to join their growing marketing department. Our client is looking for someone with Luxury / Beauty / Cosmetics experience. If this sounds like something you are interested in then please read on…
- Responsible for all aspects of management for the following Niche and Emerging brands currently* allocated to this role:
- Working together with Global brand owners and the UK sales and marketing team to develop strategic opportunities to grow the brands and build brand image to identified consumer groups. Ultimately driving strategic customer acquisition and retention.
- For each brand develop the marketing plan, budget and implement the relevant marketing activities including PR, CRM, sales tools, visual merchandising, and promotional sites. Ultimately, owning the brand’s annual marketing, driving sales and ensuring the execution of the plan with a high level of attention to detail.
Strategy and Planning
- Plan and implement current and future marketing plans in accordance with agreed budgets, wholesale and retail targets.
- Work together with the sales and marketing team to identify and plan opportunities for new store locations, and increase visibility for the brands.
- Together with the sales and marketing team make recommendations and track national and key account exclusive brand launches, ensuring that the brand marketing activity calendars are always updated.
- Keep abreast of key competitor launches and marketing activities of retailers and luxury service providers to ensure our client remains at the forefront of niche luxury fragrance retailing.
- Under the supervision of the Visual Merchandising Manager ensure strong brand presence in retail accounts, work on retailer planograms, maximise brand experience, driving key strategic sampling and promotional activation opportunities.
- Be the guardian of brand visual presentation in store, liaising with Global brand owners to ensure brand guidelines and visual standards are being implemented in store.
Communication B2B & B2C
- Proactively and clearly communicate all marketing plans and key brand publicity with key stakeholders including retail operations, sales team, PR, marketing teams, training, warehousing, customer care, training and management with a view to ultimately creating a quarterly retail marketing communication programme in collaboration with the Senior Brand Manager.
- Build relationships with Global Brand owners and report activity, plans and ROIs on activity on a monthly and ad-hoc basis.
- Develop the brand’s CRM activity, maximising customer acquisition and retention opportunities. Drive robust data collection with an understanding of both the retail and consumer environment and how this helps to drive customer service excellence in store.
- Monitor key account Profit/Loss by brand as well as overall brand margins.
- Plan and monitor the brand’s A&P spend to maximise brand profitability.
- Monitor competitor pricing and make recommendations to the business to align pricing to maximise sales and margins for our client, balancing short and long-term requirements.
·Core understanding of the relationship between Sales and Marketing within a retail, brand or trade marketing role
·Strong relationship skills with some experience of managing retailer relationships
·Ability to empathise with customers and have a high standard of etiquette befitting a luxury business
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960535865