Lead Benefits Functional Consultant
Graham Matthews have partnered with one of the consulting services organisation to assist clients in the transformation of their HR System. The company is expanding their Workday HR solution to help improve employee experience.
We are now in search for a Lead Workday Benefits Consultant to join the growing team within this company.
- As the Lead Workday Benefits Consultant, you will be required to assist clients implement Workday’s Benefits module.
- You will need to identify strategies, risks and mitigation to meet client requirements
- Oversee and lead configuring of the Workday Benefits module
- Assist in resolving and testing any problems
- Analyse business requirements in order to determine the needs of configuration
- Be the solution provider to clients
- Arrange and lead workshops
- Implement Workday configuration activities
- Workday Benefits Certification (current or previous)
- Lead 2+ project full life cycle with Workday Benefits
- Fluent in English
- Bachelor's Degree
- Excellent communication skills
- 2+ years experience in implementation
Travel: 40% Remote, 60% on client site in London
KEYWORDS: Workday, Benefits, Core HCM, business processes, Process Configuration, Project Management, Testing, Functional lead, Implementation
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960526859