Machine Learning Engineer
Are you a Machine Learning Ninja with strong Java skills?Do you want to work for Cambridges' most exciting new Data business? Perhaps the chance to work for a rapidly expanding start up appeals to you?
This business have a unique opportunity for a Machine Learning enthusiast to join this Data Intelligence company, dealing with Pharmaceutical, Financial, Law Enforcement and high end Machine Logging environments. If you're passionate about Big Data, its impact on Enterprise, and love working with brilliant engineers and customers to join the dots to bring solutions to life, this is an opportunity to join an Early Stage, VC Backed company with very ambitious plans.
- Huge passion and drive on the subject, with focus on real life working implementations. Ability to turn your ideas into working code effectively.
- Wide and comprehensive exposure to the most widely used techniques and toolkits.
- Competence and exposure to Natural Language processing entity extraction, reduplication and similar processes.
- Exposure and awareness of Information Retrieval and Database techniques.
- PhD welcome, but not required
- Java experience essential
- Exposure to modern Data technologies (Hadoop, Cloudera, Elasticsearch, Apache projects)
- Competence in business intelligence and log amanagement (Tableau, Cognos, QlikView)
- Semantics (OWL, RDF) is very desirable
- Development experience in agile teams.
If you have any questions about this role. Or you are seeking a new role within the data world but this is not quite right for you, do not hesitate to contact us on *************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960515633