Financial Data Analyst
JOB TITLE: Financial Data Analyst
SALARY: £25-30k + pension, benefits, bonus
My client is looking for a Financial Data Analyst to compile, report on and analyse a range of commercial, financial and accounting data to support the business in it's activities and decision making.
You'll have strong Excel skills and be used to working with larger databases, spreadsheets and data sets in order to provide periodic and ad-hoc reports as well as responding to queries in a timely and informed manner.
Having an interest in finance and accounting, you may have started studying CIMA or similar qualifications.
This role requires a dedicated individual with a high level of numeracy, good attention to detail and the ability to communicate in reports and verbally.
Your skills and experience to date should include:
- Strong Excel skills, used to working with and pulling information from larger databases.
- Able to compile reports and perform analysis.
- Able to identify and comment on trends and results.
- Strong numerical skills, problem solving skills and high attention to detail.
- Self-motivated, able to work under pressure on occasion and respond to requests in a timely manner.
- Some experience in a similar role around finance / accounting and will be prepared to contribute towards continually improving systems and processes.
- Occasional flexibility in working hours is required.
Systems training will be given but we are looking for a motivated individual with the transferrable skills who is looking for their next challenge in a large organisation and is keen to develop themselves in a finance / accounting environment.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960534541