M&E Engineering Manager (Electro-Mechanical)
M&E Engineering Manager (Electro-Mechanical): A flexible and time-served M&E Engineering Manager (Electro-Mechanical) with experience of repair and maintenance of industrial, mechanical and pneumatic systems is required “to keep the machines running” for VP Packaging, one of Europe’s leading manufacturers of reliable and innovative packaging solutions.
The successful M&E Engineering Manager (Electro-Mechanical) will have hands-on experience in servicing and fault-finding with PLC’s and electronic controllers as part of a wider portfolio of experience with electrical and electronic systems.
The ideal candidate will have a true blend of electrical and mechanical experience and will be looking to join a company with over 120 years of industry knowledge!
- Maintenance and repair of film extruders and bag machines
- Maintenance and repair of auxiliary machines (shrink wrap machines, recycling unit, compactor etc.)
- Maintain, service and repair Fork Lift Trucks and other lifting equipment as necessary
- Manage replenishment of spare-parts
- Overall site M&E maintenance responsibility
- Purchase of parts and tools in agreement with Management
Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience of PLC and electronic controller repair, service and maintenance
- Previous experience of Electrical and Electronic systems
- Experience in M&E repair and maintenance of industrial machines and pneumatic systems
- Team leader or management experience (desirable)
- Management of tasks and stock control within SAP
- Flexibility and a can-do attitude
Flexible working hours based on 40-hour week are available with 2 shift patterns anticipated (between 2 technicians). In order to ensure continuity of production, there may be an be on-call requirement.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced M&E Engineering Manager (Electro-Mechanical) who loves fixing machines and getting their hands dirty to join this leading, innovative ‘climate neutral’ packaging manufacturer, established in 1896. Competitive salary + other benefits. Apply now!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960531439