London20% bonus, pension, travel allowance
Synergetic are working with a global client based in central London. They are looking to expand their team and are recruiting for a number of Solution Architects on a permanent basis.
The role will be working within a team as a trusted advisor to suit the needs of our clients customer base. Solution Architects are focussed on solving the most difficult and business critical challenges with a combination of technical knowledge and business acumen. Utilising your knowledge of a broad spectrum of technologies and domains you will work alongside clients to design and implement a range of technical strategies.
- A proven track record in defining architectures and providing technical leadership in a wide range of domains, including aspects of business, application, information, integration, infrastructure and security architectures
- A deep understanding of the technologies you have worked with and that you are capable of diving into the detail when required
- Experience of requirements analysis to map and demonstrate the benefits and draw-backs of solution options. For example: cloud vs on-premise solutions, product selection, security or management options
- An appreciation of the commercial, people and organisational aspects of your work, including the whole life of a solution.
- An understanding of how key solution components, (such as COTS, bespoke applications, hybrid hosting and identity management) are designed based on real-world experience
Our client offers fantastic growth potential, a generous basic salary, as well as a bonus (up to 20%), pension and private healthcare.
If you are interested in hearing more about this exciting opportunity please send a current CV for review.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960530844